« Home | Hardcore Penguin » | Im a proud owner of Alienware. » | Stupid Mozilla » | i dont like blog titles » | katooey »

So uh. Ok. Uhm Let's see what I can pull out here. Ok how about another miserable college slacker update. That hermeneutics project that was supposed to be turned in is still not turned in. I got another extension on it, that's another 5% down the drain. So uh. I only have one and a half questions done. out of 11. So I need to do that. Tomorrow I have religious conversion and me and two other people are supposed to do a PowerPoint presentation on JW's. We haven't got together once. Ony of my partners has power point, so I sent my information to her. And she said she is going to try and put a slide together. And hopefully we will be able to talk briefly tomorrow before class because we are each supposed to talk for about 7 minutes. So we are going to need to know what he have to say. Ne ways its ridiculous. But when that and the hermeneutics are done then all the work is done and I can focus on Final exams. But I really wish I could have it all done now so I can start studying. Next wed is summits Christmas banquet which is mandatory attendance. And if I don't go I will get a fine. How fun. So im not going to go anyways. I think a 25$ fine is cheaper then going out and buying dress shoes, dress shirt, and dress pants. Ne ways, adios. More later.